Anyway, here's the big news that makes me sooooo excited: Angie over at The Balanced Witch (and EnchantressE Design) gave away a complete website package and I WON! Yay! I'm really tickled pink about it and Angie and I are starting to get down to business with redesigning Divining Women. I am looking forward to the changes and expanding the site so that it can better accomplish what we want to do, which is take over the world. No, no, NO--we're just trying to build a community here. (Taking over the world would just be a nifty side effect!)
I'm hoping my posting will be more...um...existent in the next few weeks. The summer rush has slowed down a bit, thankfully. (Bridgett is still buried under dust and buckets of floor stain--and now some puppyness, too!) Here are a few things I've been musing about lately:
- I captured some freaky orb pics on a trip to a nearby lake that I've only just started looking at. I'm not really a big believer in "orbs as a ghostly manifestation," BUT pair them with a weird rock I found that I'm totally indecisive about, and it gives me the woodgies a little.
- I seem to be "off" when it comes to my moon cycles. For example, last night instead of being all charged and thrilled, I was tired. And on the last new moon? I found myself naked in my backyard. Um. What?
- My brother came to me for magical advice the other day and I was really surprised by how quickly the advice came.
- My tarot deck--my first one, so special to me--has had the magician card missing for a while. I really would like to get a new one, but A: I worry about expense and B: I don't know what to look for.
- Pagan parenting, all over again times 1,000. How do you teach your children about your faith when you haven't ironed out all the wrinkles of it yourself?